Friday, February 24, 2017

Signed Copy of "My Friendship with Yoga" for my Readers :)


Excited to promote my book "My Friendship with Yoga" at Odyssey, a popular book store located in South India 👍📚👍

My, Myself and My Friendship with Yoga for all the Readers !!!

Check out my book and feel inspired to make Yoga part of your life 😊

My book is available on

www.amazon.in & www.flipkart.com for the India market

www.dkagencies.com for rest of the world

#expressionofpearls #lifipublications #ndwbf #newdelhibookfair #iloveyoga #stayconnected #chirminey #revathirajiyer #myfriendshipwithyoga #thankyouall #flowhotyoga #sivanandashram #iyengaryoga




No comments:

Post a Comment

I was startled to see two strange men seated on the tattered sofa of my tiny home. I quickly hid behind the curtain but it was too late....