Monday, August 31, 2015

Message:)

Dear all,
Writing is a priceless gift that helps us to showcase our innermost thoughts, ideas, desires and dreams be it in the form of poetry, fiction, non-fiction or an article ; and reach out to a host of readers, far and beyond, in an attempt to capture their attention and kindle their literary buds.
I have often heard people say “anybody can write.” This is true but I would go on to add that those with passion and perseverance tend to write better. It is really important to keep honing this skill and discover the hidden talent and our inner voice.
Some of us may have had that vague scribbling habit and lost it to the cacophony of humdrum life. But we can always rediscover and reinvent ourselves, as I have, and try to write and most importantly, keep at it.
Make a start and never ever give up, is the tip I imbibed from my writer friend.
I wish to pass on this message to you all, especially those who have been making the effort to read my blog titled “Expression of Pearls” on chirminey.blogspot.com and feel inspired.
Thank You!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I was startled to see two strange men seated on the tattered sofa of my tiny home. I quickly hid behind the curtain but it was too late....